Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
Tough Guy no. 1265 Tough Guy no. 1265 is offline

Default Inside of a knot

It's a wood knot in a piece of two by two. I was surprised that it looked just like another perfectly circular in cross-section piece of wood had been inserted into the hole.

On Fri, 18 Dec 2015 16:02:46 -0000, Brian-Gaff wrote:

I'm assuming you mean a knot in wood here? I like the other sort. Always
fascinated me, but was useless at tying them.
Now of course I cannot learn as I cannot see the many videos about this on
the web.
Why am I fascinated, well you can in fact make very pretty patterns with
knots etc, and its just pleasing to see.
Well it used to be.
Brian

--
Washing a cat is like trying to clean out a food processor while it's switched on. -- Neil Allen, circa 2014