Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Whole House Humidifier - Disconnected Water Line?

On 12/18/2015 8:22 AM, Frank wrote:
On 12/17/2015 9:45 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
===============================
When I did HVAC installs, my boss used to really
love the flow through humidifiers. Wasted a little
water, but much lower maintenance.

I don't think it uses much water. It only goes on when the furnace is
on and it is only a trickle. My French drain has no sump pump and is
only wet for a few feet beyond the exit. Besides, with a well, I don't
pay for water.

With my van, I can drive as much as I want,
cause I don't pay for mileage.

Just like with your electric well pump, you
don't pay for water.

Both, well, needs another look.

--
..