Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Log cabin living????????

wrote:
On Thu, 17 Dec 2015 19:38:34 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

You're entitled to your opopinion , but IMO Opera is worlds better
than Firefox (bloated and slow to load) IE (sucks and is difficult
to configure) , and Chrome (spyware like everything else google) .
It's not perfect , but it beats the competition IMO . I also tried
pale moon and aviator , neither did what I want .

--
Snag

We all have our preferences. I never liked Opera at all. I didn't like
it in the 1990's and didn't like it the last time I tried it a few
years ago. I normally run an OLDER version of Firefox (less bloated),
or K-Meleon, which is similar to the OLDER Firefox. I would not touch
Chrome spyware. IE always sucked. Pale Moon crashed repeatedly for me
while installing it on XP Pro SP3, so I never got to use it.
K-Meleon is my favorite. Seamonkey is fair and my 3rd choice.
(All versions of Firefox since version 21, SUCK ASS. They ruined a
once great browser).

When it comes to browser software, there is no browser that really
works flawlessly. But a lot of that is due to poorly designed
websites with all their worthless scripts.

I never heard of aviator????

They call it a "lite" browser , it doesn't work with my adblockers etc .
Same problem with pale moon , it doesn't support adblock and I ain't buying
bandwidth to see ads on every web page .

--
Snag