Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Long distance furniture move advice, please

On 12/17/2015 07:04 PM, Nil wrote:
I just checked the U-Haul site, and a 10' truck (which would be way
bigger than I would need but is the smallest they offer) is nearly
$1500 (excluding fuel, I assume).

Can you pull a trailer? That should be considerably less and i don't
think they charge a drop fee for trailers if you leave it in Boston.

otoh, I80-I90 can be a very interesting road trip in the winter. Or if
you really want an adventure, take 50. Make sure you stop in Austin for
the obligatory 'I Survived Rt. 50' t-shirt.