Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default hard to remove a bathtub spout?

On Thu, 17 Dec 2015 03:10:11 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 4:49:05 AM UTC-5, Micky wrote:
Is it hard to remove the spout on a bathtub, 36 years old.

How tightly would it be on?

Chrome-plated metal.

Corroded, I'd like to put in a new one, but I don't want to break off
the part that points down and then have the water shooting out
sideways.

https://www.plumbingsupply.com/info-tubspouts.html

Very good. Thank you. Wait a second. It's got a girl talking. So
I will have to check everything she says on www.plumbifact.org , to
see if she's telling the truth.

But if she is, I had no idea they made new, easy-install designs. I
have a spout I got at a rummage sale, which I figured I would need to
install before I sold the house. But maybe there is easier.

Wow, at the end, they had 14 more videos. But if I depended on
videos, I wouldn't spend as much time with youse guys.