Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Store Christmas windows

On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 17:49:57 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Tuesday, December 15, 2015 at 9:19:45 AM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 12/14/2015 09:13 PM, Don Y wrote:
And the hands that didn't look like they'd seen water -- OR SOAP -- in
millennia!

In that era if somebody put on little plastic gloves to handle your food
you'd think they were some sort of nut. Maybe I've been lucky but I've
eaten street food in Mexico, including raw clam cocktails, without bad
effects.

I couldn't possibly come close to estimating the hundreds upon
hundreds of dirty water dogs I ate while growing up in NYC.

With mustard and that fabulous red onion sauce, of course.

Usually they are good about keeping the water hot enough to kill the
germs. Anyone who lived there a while understand a street hot dog is
good food but New York is a great place for all sorts of "fast" food
that is not anything like that crap we call "fast food".
You can grab a slice of real pizza on the go and there is a deli on
every block with all sorts of sandwiches they bang out in a minute.