Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default OT Store Christmas windows

On 12/15/2015 7:21 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/14/2015 09:13 PM, Don Y wrote:
And the hands that didn't look like they'd seen water -- OR SOAP -- in
millennia!

In that era if somebody put on little plastic gloves to handle your food you'd
think they were some sort of nut. Maybe I've been lucky but I've eaten street
food in Mexico, including raw clam cocktails, without bad effects.

What do you mean, "in THAT era" (emphasis mine)? Their hands *still*
haven't seen any water!! :

[their (same guys! : ) pretzels and mustard are pretty good, too!]

A couple of times I've eaten meals at restaurants that have had purgative
effects within the hour. That really made me wonder about what they fed me.

Thankfully, only once had (suspected) food poisoning -- from a "frozen
food" bought in bulk (I suspect somewhere along the line they let it
thaw and refreeze).