Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default recommend lunch with contractor(s)?

wrote:

Michael Terrell:

Horrors! I apologize for not
appreciating how serious your
allergy really is. I have a
likewise averse reaction to
simple house dust, due to
circumstances during my youth
I'd rather not go into. Simply
put, one speck of dust, one
stray hair, and I'm down and
out!

We all have something that affects us. The problem is when others
ignore the issues they have been told about. I'm diabetic, but people
keep trying to get me to eat things that are loaded with sugar. I am
already having problems controlling my glucose levels. I am on two 1000
mg of Metformin, which is the maximum dose that is considered safe,
along with two shots of 50 units of insulin per day. Add four test
strips a day, and that is six times that you have to poke holes in
yourself.

As far as dust goes, I used to use a large exhaust fan, and the air
compressor to stir it up, and suck it out of the shop. or my home.
Always on the upwind side, of course.