Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default recommend lunch with contractor(s)?

wrote:

2:36 PM Michael Terrell wrote:
What part don't you understand? Telling you to drink the stuff, or being
in wound care for some deep ulcerated wounds on my leg? "

I interpreted the second part as: consuming ketchup
landed you in the hospital, and I was quizzical as to
how that could have happened. LOL

The leg wound part cleared things up. Guess
you just have an aversion to vinegar, in any
form.

I had a so called 'friend' hold out a bag of potato chips, but I
couldn't see the label. He was laughing as I was gasping for breath,
because they were full of vinegar. I didn't even have to swallow them to
be sick for three days. I have to avoid all condiments on food, because
most have vinegar in them. I cook my own food, so that I can make sure
there is no vinegar in it.