Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Replace a bathroom exhaust motor

On Tuesday, December 15, 2015 at 2:19:29 AM UTC-5, Sam E wrote:
On 12/14/2015 10:19 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

[snip]

What does Grainger carry that is restricted for sale only to a trades person?

R-12?

The question was actually more related to "licensed to purchase/use" vs.
"trades person" in general.

I'm curious as to whether Grainger would refuse to sell something to me
if I was not a business. Obviously, they would want to see my license for
anything that required a license, but outside of that space, what (if
anything) would they refuse to sell to homeowner/DIYer/etc.