Posted to alt.home.repair

Default LED bulbs won't turn off in outdoor light/motion sensor base.

On 12/14/2015 09:55 PM, wrote:
I replaced incandescent flood bulbs on outdoor light/motion sensor base and the LED bulbs stay on all the time, day & night. Is it a technology problem? Do I need to put incandescent bulbs back in, or replace the base?

I haven't yet used LED bulbs in such a fixture, but I have tried CFLs.
It may work properly if you replace only one bulb (one incandescent, the
other LED).

--
10 days until the winter celebration (Friday December 25, 2015 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"If Christ, in fact, said "I came not to bring peace but a sword," it is
the only prophecy in the New Testament that has been literally
fulfilled." [Robert G. Ingersoll]