chris French

Default Safety spectacles, why so difficult?

In message , John Rumm
writes
wrote:

I'm *much* more likely to wear prescription safety glasses than
goggles or similar eye protection. I realise that safety spectacles
aren't as good as the best goggles etc. but they are still going to be
much better than the likely alternative.

Must admit I have always found goggles a pain - usually misting up etc.
So recently I bought one of the full face visors from Axminster.

Yes I was thinking about getting one of those sorts of things.

Just need to find a good mask that doesn't mist up my glasses. The ones
that have replaceable filters look like a good bet. Any recommendations?
The 'paper' type masks always make my glasses mist up no matter how
carefully I fit them around the nose. The ones with valves are a bit
better but still mist up.

--
Chris French, Leeds