Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,ca.driving
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default Need your advice on a good inside automotive tire patch

.. wrote, on Mon, 14 Dec 2015 11:18:05 -0600:

"When replacing only two tires, the new ones go on the front.

I have never owned a FWD vehicle but I don't know if the drive
wheels matter for where to put your best wheels.

What "I" do is not only put the best "tires" on the front, but
I put the best *wheels* on the front (i.e., the most round of
the rims, as measured by spinning the rims on the balancer
next to a stationary object to eyeball the out-of-roundness,
which all rims have to some degree, especially the soft rims
that BMW puts on their bimmers).