Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
800L 800L is offline

Default PURCHORD23565

On 14-Dec-15 2:56 AM, Ian Malcolm wrote:
800L wrote in news:m76dnf5xSuJzsPDLnZ2dnUU7-
:

On 13-Dec-15 4:20 PM, 800L wrote:
Hi Ines - PURCHORD23565 was for machining out the end rings on the
borehole loggers. It only took 0.5hrs and I added it to a invoice to
Elena/Matt. I just thought I should let you know so you can delete the
PO from your system.

Thanks

Ooops!

No worries - you didn't post your or the client's bank details!

However, o avoid future embarrasment, consider getting a seperate USENET
newsreader program rather than using an all-in-one mail/news program like
your Thunderbird/38.4.0.

Yep, I decided last night to go for a stand alone Usenet reader!