Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tough Guy no. 1265 Tough Guy no. 1265 is offline

Default Flooding

On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 07:12:47 -0000, harry wrote:

On Thursday, 10 December 2015 21:08:17 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote

I see floods all over the news.

I told you it was a soggy little island.

Yes, and especially so just now, rain almost every
day for 2 months. The tail end of three hurricanes.

It'll soon be the frigid soggy little island
I keep reminding you it has always been.

And you think nothing is happening in Oz?
http://www.climatechangeinaustralia....ralian-trends/

You really are brain dead.

You've just assumed climate change is real, YOU'RE brain dead.

--
"Boy, will I give YOU a haircut!" said Tom barbarously.