Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y
Tough Guy no. 1265 Tough Guy no. 1265 is offline

Default Flooding

On Sun, 13 Dec 2015 11:30:28 -0000, Judith wrote:

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 16:51:21 -0000, "Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote:

I see floods all over the news. Why should sensible people like me who didn't buy a house in a flood plain have to foot the bill for those that did? The government is paying millions to "victims" of flood.

Most of us do not have mental health issues: but we don't complain about our
taxes being used to fund the treatment of people like you.

People who are ill cannot help it. People in flood plains are just bloody stupid.

--
If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.