Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Replace a bathroom exhaust motor

On Saturday, December 12, 2015 at 11:19:46 PM UTC-5, bob haller wrote:
grainger USED sell only to businesses, but recently i was in a different grainger and they asked if I was a business account. mine is

they closed my local branch,

I was busy or would of asked them if they no longer required being a business to buy there.

a word to the wise about grainger.

they own a onlline company called zoro. the packaging part numbers and merchandise are identical. but the pices are dramatically better

I don't know how long it's been, but I've shopped at our local Grainger for years (10,
maybe longer?)

I've never had a business account with them.

I also shop at the parts counters in the back of lighting stores and kitchen/bath design
centers, amongst all the contractors. No business account but much cheaper and better
selection than any home center. Also better help...much, much better, whether it comes
from the guys behind the counter or one of the friendly contractors on my side.