Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Smoke detector for Christmas

On 12/12/2015 9:00 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 19:47:41 -0600, wrote:

What are you saying? Are there detectors which dont need the battery
replaced for 10 years? Guess I dont understand you????

Because you hate everything? Can't follow a thread or do a simple
search for detectors with a 10 year Lithium battery, Home Guy?

Hey Frank. Bubba gave me some good Georgia venison the other day

Was that Homo guy? Almost answered him.

Don't eat game I don't kill. Nothing yet but maybe next week.

Wife's knee replacement has killed the season. She said she won't get
the other done. I told her I did not think I could take it again either.