Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Smoke detector for Christmas

On 12/12/2015 6:19 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/12/2015 4:09 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 13:53:48 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Walmart has a discount smoke detector for #3.97.
I know. I bought one for myself today for the hall,
and spent 10.97 and got the one with the light, for
over the bed.

How much was the detector with a 10 year Lithium battery?

...non-delimited sig line deleted

I did glance at them, $25 to $35, if you wanted
plain, talking, with a light, that kind of thing.

Not sure how much longer I'll be here, so I didn't
buy the 10 year model. Of course, I could take it
along with me. Maybe next year I'll buy the ten
year unit.

Excess text trimmed.

.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.

Annual 9 volt battery changes will cost more than $10 in 10 years and
also require your efforts to change the batteries.

We replaced ours with the 10 year models as well as CO detector.

I may not be around another 10 years but this makes one less item to
worry about.