Posted to alt.home.repair
Eagle[_3_] Eagle[_3_] is offline

Default You're Grounded !!!

After serious thinking Stormin Mormon wrote :
On 12/11/2015 12:44 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 07:52:41 -0800
Eagle no@not now.ever wrote:

Uncle Monster pretended :
You are not paying attention. The kid is grounded, the hot wire
goes to the perimeter fence. ;-)

Yea but where's the recharging port located on the kid. ^__^

[8~{} Uncle Kidding Monster

Do you really want to know?

Shocked Big Bird

Sounds like you are a child molester?//

That's a serious charge. If I was you, I'd
plug that thought. Otherwise the kid's Dad
might socket to you. Please a-volt that
kind of induced phantom voltage, in your
posts. Keep your posts positive, we clamp
down on such negative posts. On this list,
we try to keep contact with top posts. Don't
need side posts like that, which screw in.

Amazing how much inuendo I can screw up.

Stormin,
put this goon in your dimmy bin, all this fool does is what you see in
this post of his.
The only reason I'm responding about this goon is to let you know what
kind of poster he is.
It is now in My dunny bin for THIS ng.
PLONK btj.