Len

Default Identify a surface mount transistor

Hello, I hope someone can help me, I have a remote start for my car and
the door unlock circuit is not working, I opened the unit up and found a
10 ohm resistor a little burnt. The surface mount transistor has a
little burnt bubble on it, I traced the circuit out and found the lock
circuit and that transistor it labeled 2F that's all the info I have on
it. Both lock and unlock seem to be identical in construction.

I have no idea what this transistor is other than it is used to send a
pulse to the relay in the van that unlocks the doors, nice part is if I
can find out what kind of transistor to use I can replace it with a
regular one as the board layout was made to accept either one.

Thanks

Len

REMOVE the NOCRAP in my address to reply.