BillR

Default Clearing gutters... any tricks or tools?

TonyK wrote:
Hi

Now all the leaves are down I need to clear the gutters as quite a
few are completely full and overflowing etc. problem is that most of
them are about 5-6 metres up!

Is there a specific tool you can get? I'm thinking of something like a
hooked garden hoe on a long pole. Best idea I can come up with is to
fix a garden hose onto a long reach roller pole I've got (4.8 metres)
and blast the leaves out but this will be ridiculously messy.

Anyone else got any suggestions?

Tony

There's no substitute to getting a ladder and going up there.
Then you notice other problems like the soffits are rotting etc...
I got fed up with doing this constantly this time of year as there are 3
large oak trees nearby.
I eventually fitted a very good gutter guard :-
http://www.permaflow.co.uk/