Rich Grise

Default Kindling for the Fire

Or while it's taking a dump, which I think is the only
appropriate response to any form of royalty or other
authoritarian figure. ;-)

Ian Buckner wrote:

"Bushy" wrote in message

OK Watson, I give up. What effect does it have on the cat??

If you haven't got a cat, then paint a little on your bum!

It's a bit rougher and harsher than the finger covered in ginger up

the Arab

horses bum, to get it to lift it's tail for the showring!

And you though it was natural to have that high tail carriage!

Peter

It happens that I have a couple of Arab horses in one of my fields at
the moment,
and I have bred an Arab cross thoroughbred in the past. The high tail
carriage
(waving the flag) is indeed natural, when excited or just for the hell
of it.

Regards
Ian