Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default a 50cc scooter

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 20:08:02 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/9/2015 10:42 PM, wrote:

The headlight switches USUALLY have on, off, and auto settings,
except for some of the GM crap that doesn't give you a choice.

What is coming on when you start the car is the DRL. Auto headlights
turn on full lights when it gets dark.

The second photocell on some cars auto-dims your high beams.

Wish more cars had auto headlights. Too many idiots don't know when to
turn them on and can barely be seen. They don't realize the lights are
not just to see, but to be seen.

States may vary, but many require lights:
When the wipers are on

Maryland didn't require the light on when the wipers were on, and I
thought it was important.

Kept meaning to write my state reps.

Never did.

They introduced and passed it anyhow.

Then I found when there was enough light afaict and light rain, I
often forgot.

That's the one good thing abou tthe Toyota, which I bought soon after.
Half hour after sunrise
Half hour before sunset.

Maryland din't have