Posted to rec.woodworking
Kevin Miller[_2_] Kevin Miller[_2_] is offline

Default walnut sunflower oil will not go rancid

On 12/10/2015 06:55 PM, Electric Comet wrote:
On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 04:56:04 -0800 (PST)
marc rosen wrote:

I have purchased walnut oil from Woodcraft on line. I don't know if
you patronize them but I thought I'd mention its availability. Marc

i have not bought from them
i usually buy consumables locally
especially if they are liquid
i have a few more places to check locally although it is not urgnet

i did buy some tung oil online but only because i could not find any local
at such a good price

I've found the walnut oil in the health food section at our local Fred
Meyer (a NW chain) rather than in the normal salad dressing area. Might
double check there, if your supermarket has such an area...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska