Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Flooding

On 11/12/2015 17:46, Rod Speed wrote:
Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Mick wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote

I see floods all over the news.

I told you it was a soggy little island.

Why should sensible people like me who didn't buy a house
in a flood plain have to foot the bill for those that did?

Because that's the way it works.

The government is paying millions to "victims" of flood.

They pay millions to those like you who were too stupid
to work out what qualifications would get you a job too.

did you know that he has got a degree?

Yes. Pity there is **** all in the way of jobs for anyone
with that particular degree there and he is determined
to stay there instead of moving to where there are a
few jobs in that area. **** all jobs tho.

He's just another example of someone who gets a
degree in what interests them without considering
what qualifications would get him a job.

A degree in what I'm good at,

Even when the job prospects in that area have always
been pathetic with all except teaching which you appear
to have decided isn't the sort of job that appeals to you.
and you can't tell how many jobs will be in that line of work in the
future.

Corse you can. Its obvious that there aren't that many
jobs as horse fettlers likely in the future, or archaeologists
etc either. And that we are going to need a hell of a lot
more people working in health care as the population ages and a bigger
percentage of the population survive
to the age when they need a hell of a lot more health
care. Its also obvious that as the number children people have keeps
dropping, that there will be a lot
fewer jobs as teachers too and that many more of
them will be teaching the kids of recent immigrants too.
And that places like Britain do **** all in the way of
digital microelectronics design now, let alone Scotland.

Now I know that you're clueless as to what goes on in the UK.
The UK is at the forefront in microelectronics in many areas,
not least in satellites etc.
Rod, you are a first class bull****ter.

--
Bod