Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tough Guy no. 1265 Tough Guy no. 1265 is offline

Default Flooding

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 20:42:15 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

Mick wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote

I see floods all over the news.

I told you it was a soggy little island.

Why should sensible people like me who didn't buy a house
in a flood plain have to foot the bill for those that did?

Because that's the way it works.

The government is paying millions to "victims" of flood.

They pay millions to those like you who were too stupid
to work out what qualifications would get you a job too.

did you know that he has got a degree?

Yes. Pity there is **** all in the way of jobs for anyone
with that particular degree there and he is determined
to stay there instead of moving to where there are a
few jobs in that area. **** all jobs tho.

He's just another example of someone who gets a
degree in what interests them without considering
what qualifications would get him a job.

A degree in what I'm good at, and you can't tell how many jobs will be in that line of work in the future.

--
What do you call an Amish man with his arm up a horse's ass?
A mechanic.