Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Monster drinks for home repair

On 12/11/2015 7:01 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 12:06:14 -0700, Tony Hwang wrote:

It could be worse. If this was the 60's, your electrician could be on
some LSD.

He would see colored wires in colors that dont exist, spend hours
looking at the smiley face on an outlet, while trying to understand it's
mood, and seeing sparks would be the highlight of his "trip". (Unless he
saw God smoking weed with Puff the Magic Dragon, in living
color).........

Wow man, look at that clear liquid wire. I can see the electricity
flowing thru it while it melts into a pool of lost and confused volts.
That's so far out and groovy I could just jump on to that switch and go
on a magic carpet ride in a yellow submarine........ But since that 60
cycle hum is a full choir of mellow harmonic energy, I think I'll just
go up this ladder, tune in or turn on that lightbulb, and see if I can
fly thru the purple haze glow it's emitting.....

I'll admit, this is very true. One of the rare
usenet posts, when I really agree.

What would be a typical electrician on marijuana? Or cocaine?

--
..
Christopher A. Young