Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mike Tomlinson Mike Tomlinson is offline

Default Consumer electronics "war stories"

En el artículo , escribió:

Factory: We will have the sim done on $DATE.

Site: No no no! We've already sold time on that sim to customers on
$DATE-30days and we can't reschedule! We *must* have it here
sooner!

Factory: Why did you do that? The sim will not be done on
$DATE-30days. It will be broken and unusable for training.

Site: We don't care.

Factory: If we ship it at that time, it will suck.

Site: We don't care!!! Ship it shipit SHIPIT!!1!

Factory: sigh OK.

(time passes)
Site: Well you got the sim to us on time but it sucks! Everything's
broken and we can't put the customers on it! Fix it fixit
FIXIT!!1!

Why does that sound so horribly, horribly familiar?

Brrr. Memories I'd rather forget.

--
(\_/) Tyson Fury: #homophobe #bigot #throwback #missinglink
(='.'=) #neanderthal #misogynist #redneck #dickhead