Felipe

Default need schematics for a Sony KV-2074RA

OK, I've tried EVERYTHING and I still can't get a hold on this service
manual or diagrams. (I've mailed at least five electronics sites,
contacted sony in UK, US and Mexico for the TV was assembled in the
last, I've posted in various forums, and of course I've tried the link
provided by Jerry servicemanuals.net, but still no luck)
Is there any person in this world who might be able to get one of the
two for me? It seems the only place that might have them are those
technicians databases to which I haven't been granted access (like
EURAS repair tip database). Thanks everyone for your help.