Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default How Much?

On Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 7:04:42 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 14:35:41 -0700, Don Y
wrote:

(How many folks do you think express dismay, on their deathbeds,
for NOT having watched MORE TV?)

I want a TV in my coffin. Once I am in that box, I wont be able to do
anything except watch TV.

I have a TV in my living room, family room, shop, main room in the basement,
garage, shed and all 3 bedrooms. There's no TV in the kitchen, but there is a
cable jack hidden in a corner cabinet. There's also a jack on the deck.

It's mainly about football. I can spend all day Saturday and Sunday watching football
and still get stuff done. All I have to do is turn on 4 or 5 TV's and I never miss a play.

The TV in the shed is a 12" portable on a tall end table. It has a long cable and power
cord. Sometimes in the winter I'll move it out by the fire pit, start a fire and watch the
games. "Home games", weather included. ;-)