Colin

Default Customised shower enclosures?

My need is to shoe-horn a shower into a 900mm wide alcove which is
fine except it's below a pitched roof, so that the top right hand
corner of the door or enclosure needs chopping off to fit.

I looked into this about a year ago...

When I looked there seemed to be 4 solutions...

1) One of the shower manufacturers made custom shower panels. Can't remember
the name. You provide the pattern and they make it to fit. I think that this
was *very* expensive. You probably need to ask at you local plumbing or
bathroom place.
2) Make one yourself. Get some glass cut and then toughened. (I think I was
quoted about £200 - or perhaps my memory is playing tricks on me...) I
wasn't sure about the frame. I suspect that if you approached a reputable
manufacturer they would be able to supply some(?). I did consider buying a
complete rectangular door, removing the glass, and remake the door around a
new bit of cut glass.
3) Use shower curtain. Yuk!
4) Wet room... Are YOU brave enough!

In the end I positioned the shower away from the pitched roof and had
rectangular panels on all sides.

Colin