Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Flooding

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 19:11:01 -0000, GB wrote:

On 10/12/2015 19:04, Peter the Parrot ****er wrote:
"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in
news
I see floods all over the news. Why should sensible people like me
who didn't buy a house in a flood plain have to foot the bill for
those that did? The government is paying millions to "victims" of
flood.

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this announcement.

My name is Peter and I am from Scotland. I am 58 years old and
I have bad teeth and a runny nose.

I am looking for anything with a pulse to shag.
I am a serious, guy.

If you are interested in meeting me, please write to me at the
address below, enclosing a photo, some soiled panties, and
information on how you can be contacted.

Peter Hucker
c/o me mum
38 St. Serfs Grove
CLACKMANNAN
FK10 4SR
Tel: 01259 723661

Should we inform the police, so they can get the crowd control measures
in place?

Maybe I should inform the police for inciting a revolt.

Wont work, they will just point and laugh and say you are already revolting.