Posted to alt.home.repair
Eagle[_3_] Eagle[_3_] is offline

Default IN THE KITCHEN FOR A CHANGE OF SUBJECT

Muggles explained on 12/9/2015 :
On 12/9/2015 8:20 AM, Eagle wrote:

Put together a short horror story and post it Uncle M. I need something
to inspire My mid night wanderings with My attack Pomerainians....

How many Poms do you have? A dozen or so and you could compare them to
piranha with all those teeth, maybe.

Three....the youngest is 'Loki', the 3 year old is 'Tucker', and the 14
year old is 'Cowboy'.
Loki is the biggest and the toughest, Tucker is half Loki's size, and
Cowboy is the smallest at 4 pounds. He's a tough little feller though,
He rules the other two and they let him have the best treats.