Posted to alt.home.repair

Default IN THE KITCHEN FOR A CHANGE OF SUBJECT

On 12/9/2015 9:20 AM, Eagle wrote:
Uncle Monster brought next idea :
You know, Stephen King who writes some of the most horrible stories is
actually a very nice guy. You must wonder how he delves into the
depths of Hell and depravity to come up with his horror stories. I
guess I have an imagination similar to his. I am a monster ya know. ヽ
(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Wicked Monster

Put together a short horror story and post it Uncle M. I need something
to inspire My mid night wanderings with My attack Pomerainians....

It was a sunny but cold morning. A fat, tired
man is reading Usenet on his PC. He screams in
terror, and runs from the room. Untrimmed text!
The horror!

--
..
Christopher A. Young