Posted to alt.home.repair

Default a 50cc scooter

On Tue, 08 Dec 2015 19:07:30 -0600, wrote:

Up here in Ontario Canada it has been a legal requirement for
motorbikes to run with lights for several decades - and all new
Canadian market cars have daytime running lights - any time you are
moving, you are lit up.

I think my first motorcycle was a 1971. It ran with light on.
I think the dimmer switch was mounted right on top of the headlight.
I thought daytime running lights were going to be required here
in the U.S. too. I had a company pickup with DRL. 96 GMC maybe.
I don't know if fuel mileage requirements put a stop to it but that
pickup was the only one I've had with them.