Posted to alt.home.repair

Default IN THE KITCHEN FOR A CHANGE OF SUBJECT

On Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 5:52:56 PM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote on 12/8/2015 :
On Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 2:53:09 PM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Uncle Monster expressed precisely :
On Monday, December 7, 2015 at 5:53:06 PM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Uncle Monster formulated on Monday :
On Monday, December 7, 2015 at 7:00:44 AM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Uncle Monster brought next idea :
On Sunday, December 6, 2015 at 10:05:29 AM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Uncle Monster laid this down on his screen :
On Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 10:40:00 AM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Uncle Monster was thinking very hard :
On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 2:06:08 PM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Muggles brought next idea :
On 12/4/2015 12:41 PM, Eagle wrote:
Does anyone here have a recipe for chicken pot pie?
I remember having chicken pot pie at Marie Callender's not long
ago, and remember it to be lip smacking GOOD! The pot pies you
buy from the grocery store are alright, but don't have that
light brown and very flaky crust like the freshly made pies
from Marie Callender's . I'll be doing the cooking, so a report
will be forth coming.

Marie Calendar's has a frozen pot pie you can get in the freezer
case at Walmart and it's pretty good. I buy the one that's
Parmesan Chicken pot pie quite often. LOVE IT! Big pcs of
chicken, creamy sauce, and has broccoli in it. There's other
versions of it too that you might like better. You take the lid
off it and microwave it for 10 minutes and the crust is nice
and crispy. I add a little shaved Parmesan to the top of my
crust.

We eat those pot pies all the time here. The ones you mention are
the best of the lot, and are much better than the small pot pies
from Marie Calenders.
I want to make pot pies from scratch, so if you have a recepie for
the crust, that would be great!
We're going to Winco in a few, so I'm gathering all the info I can
right now.
Hows the van? Find that leak yet?

I used to get some from the grocery store that were twice the size
of the traditional itsy-bisty ones. Instead of having to eat two
or three of the small ones, the larger one was filling enough
because it was in a deeper pan. I haven't seen the same brand
and size in a while. I miss them. sniff (̩̩́_̩̩̀)

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

Were they bigger than the large Marie Callanders pies? I don't buy
the six pack pies from Marie Calanders, only the bigger ones with
cheese. They are tasty! In fact, that was dinner last night here.
We went grocery shopping yesterday and picked up everything
needed to make pot pies except the chicken breast meat. I think We
will go to Costco and get our regular staples and a big cooked
chicken. The chopped up chicken will make several pot pies and a
few good chicken sandwitches with cranberry sauce and mayo on
Italian white bread....YUM!

The cooks here make chicken pie in big rectangular pans and use a big
spoon to scoop it out and put it on the plate. The crust is really
good even though it's mixed in with the filling. \('')/

[8~{} Uncle Chicken Monster

Ah yes....I've had chicken casarole in grammer school and in prison.
:')

Jail bird Big Bird

What's the difference between grammar school and prison. For me,
grammar school was much worse than I imagine prison could be. t(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Prison Monster

I was phishing Uncle M...I have a couple of goons who can't get enough
of Me, so they stalk Me wherever I go. :')
You're right though, grammer school is prolly much like a prison. It's
one race against another. :/

I was thinking more about how I was tortured by nuns at the Catholic
Parochial Gulag. Prison would probably have been easier. .

[8~{} Uncle Inmate Monster

The nuns gotya eh? Were they as tough as they look on TV?

My first grade teacher was Sister Godzilla, an American nun. When I was in
the second grade, the dioceses imported Irish nuns to takeover the school.
Irish nuns believe in capital punishment for small children for crimes such
as talking in the bathroom. There was Sister Torture, Sister
Defenestration, Sister Exsanguination, Sister Iron Maiden, Sister Rack,
Sister Flogging, Mother Mothra and a new priest, Father Bigfoot. I have
absolutely no fear of terrorists because, as a small boy, I had Irish nuns
for teachers. Nothing scares me since all fear was burned out of me when I
was a little kid except for an irrational fear of albino penguins. Those
nuns made me what I am today, a real monster. .

[8~{} Uncle Fearless Monster

Uncle Monster, did you ever consider writing horror scripts or
books? If I wasn't grinning from ear lobe to ear lobe, I'd be
screaming!

You did read the way I think captured Muslim terrorists should be dealt with
didn't you? What would be cool is to get some horror movie special effects
people to make a bunch of YouTube videos of the way I think ISIS terrorists
should be ground up alive and fed to virgin pigs? \(~o~)/

[8~{} Uncle Bloodthirsty Monster

I wonder who would be willing to do videos of your scripts? They'd have
to be rated 'R' at least. You could make millions Uncle bloody Monster!

You know, Stephen King who writes some of the most horrible stories is actually a very nice guy. You must wonder how he delves into the depths of Hell and depravity to come up with his horror stories. I guess I have an imagination similar to his. I am a monster ya know. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Wicked Monster