Posted to alt.home.repair

Default a 50cc scooter

On Tue, 08 Dec 2015 18:38:46 -0600, "Dean Hoffman"
wrote:

On Mon, 07 Dec 2015 21:53:03 -0600, Micky wrote:

There is also a Light Switch on the schematic that I couldn't find
elsewhere in the manual or on the scooter, but voila, when the engine
started, the headlight went on.

That's something scooters and motorcycles have in common. The
headlight
is on once the motor starts. I've had only 4 bikes and they were all like
that.
The local concrete company runs its trucks with lights on. It's hard to
believe how much more noticeable those big white trucks are with lights on.

Up here in Ontario Canada it has been a legal requirement for
motorbikes to run with lights for several decades - and all new
Canadian market cars have daytime running lights - any time you are
moving, you are lit up.