Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Do LED Christmas Strings Go Out In Sections Like Regular Minis?

On 12/7/2015 7:44 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, December 7, 2015 at 5:47:28 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

The sets I have state they do not go out as a string, just the
individual.

My question did not relate to "going out as string" but "going out in sections".
For example, the icicles light I use are about 20' long. They are wired as five
4' sections. If you pull a bulb, that 4' section will go out. That also happens
when a bulb is loose or cracked, etc. Sometimes even checking/changing
all the bulbs in a section doesn't help

As I stated, they go out "individual" One bulb only.