Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Christmas present question

On Monday, December 7, 2015 at 3:23:57 PM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Uncle Monster was thinking very hard :
On Sunday, December 6, 2015 at 10:14:19 AM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
It happens that Uncle Monster formulated :
On Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 6:00:07 PM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
It happens that Uncle Monster formulated :
On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 5:26:58 PM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Uncle Monster pretended :
On Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 9:40:32 AM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
KenK explained :
My sister usually buys me something and mails it to me for Christmas.
This year I was low on suggestions and only asked for blue jeans
and/or socks so far.

Now I will attempt to convince her that the best, safest way to ship
a pair of blue jeans is to wrap them around a new laptop, the more
RAM and the bigger the HD the better. Can you think of any
convincing supporting arguments for this suggestion?

TIA

Got a XP laptop you can have for $50.00.... :')

I have a couple of XP laptops I had to hang onto because the software
needed to access the serial console on some network and phone systems
will only run on XP. The XP laptops also have serial ports that my
newer Vista and Win7 laptops don't have. Yea I know, USB to serial
converters but the software doesn't run on the newer machines. It
would be too much fraking around to get the software to run with an
emulator and a USB to serial converter. Sometimes it's good to hang
onto old things, I guess that's why I'm still around. (ヅ)

[8~{} Uncle Old Monster

Yes it is Uncle M....at 66, I hope to be around a little longer, so I'm
losing the extra 60 pounds I added when I retired. At 200, I will see
70...I hope.

Hell, I was at 385 at one time then I cut the liquid sugar and dropped
100. In 2013 I was down to 235 then went to 250 for a year but since
I've been here at the center I gained 30 and am now 280. The food here
is really good but if I get more active, I'll get back to 250. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Chubby Monster

Yeahbut you have a heavy weight personality Uncle M... ^^

I don't consider myself to be obese because I have no beer gut or man
boobs. I don't need a mirror to see Mr.Happy either. I look straight down
and can see where he's hiding because there's no belly blocking my view.

[8~{} Uncle Stocky Monster

I won't ask if Mr. Happy is a player... lol

Right now Mr.Happy is overshadowed by my Idaho potato sized family jewel.
It's hell having a big baked potato hanging between my legs. Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Potato Monster

Hey....spud boi....quit yer bitchin. lol

At least I'm not a woman with mutant boobs. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Hanging Monster