Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Need your advice on a good inside automotive tire patch

"Danny D." wrote in message
This is the same deal (almost) that Costco gives.
Costco, if you bought from them, will repair for free.

Problem with Costco is the huge wait.
Dunno about Tire Discount's wait.

When I got the tires (they had to order them) I set up a time to be there
and was taken right away. For the rotations so far there may have been one
person ahead of me. Guess that it could be the time of day as to how busy
they are. Being retired I usually go during the week around 10:00.

The do have a big window with some stools where you can look at them doing
the work. They use some impact wrenches on the nuts, but do a final
tightning with a torque wrench.