Posted to alt.home.repair
Eagle[_3_] Eagle[_3_] is offline

Default Auto parts from eBay

Ashton Crusher pretended :
On Fri, 04 Dec 2015 04:01:05 -0600, "dangerous dan"

On Fri, 04 Dec 2015 00:59:53 -0600, "dangerous dan"
wrote:
A store on eBay has a new starter for my vehicle for $80.00. NAPA auto
parts has one starting at $130.00.

Do you think buying a starter from eBay would be a good starter?

Does anyone have any bad experiences buying auto parts, like a starter
from eBay?

The eBay store is located in the US, although the part is probably made in
China. It will be shipped from the US.

I don't know, but I'm thinking if you gave the url it might help
decide. Of course we might buy it out from under you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331284219233...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

You can get it on Rockauto.com for $82 and up depending on brand and
you are dealing with a real company.

You pay for shipping with rock auto....