Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sunbeam Electric Blankets Keep Failing

On 12/06/2015 09:06 PM, wrote:

[snip]

Over the years I've had two Sunbeam E blankets.
The first year they worked great, second year, no so great.
By the third year they barely got warm @ all

I've had 3 over about the last 10 years. I have had no problem with the
heat dropping off, they would just not work after 3-4 years. It was the
blanket that failed. I continued to use the first control, which I like
better than the other two.

--
18 days until the winter celebration (Friday December 25, 2015 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"[The Bible] has noble poetry in it... and some good morals and a wealth
of obscenity, and upwards of a thousand lies." -Mark Twain