Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default keeping Sta-Bil over the winter

On Sunday, December 6, 2015 at 2:32:10 PM UTC-6, Dana F Bonnett wrote:

On Sun, 06 Dec 2015 04:38:28 -0500, Micky
wrote:

I have to add Sta-Bil-Bil, to keep it from gumming up.

But I can't find a place that sells it. ??

Wal Mart, Home Depot, Lowe's, Advance Auto Parts,
AutoZone, O'Reilly Auto Parts, etc.

I keep a bottle of Sta-bil from year to year and use as needed. Never
gummed up.

Me, too. Just at the end of August I had used the last
of a container I'd had 2 or 3 years and bought another
one. Most likely I will have it 2 or 3 years before
having to buy another bottle.