Posted to comp.mobile.android,comp.mobile.ipad,alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default Advice sought on why 6.8A USB charger melted USB cable today

nospam wrote, on Sat, 05 Dec 2015 07:16:50 -0500:

any website that makes things difficult to read is not worth bothering
with. there are zillions of other sites from companies that treat users
with respect, along with products that don't have discrepancies in their
specs.

In this case, I showed how to turn off javascript so that /you/ could
see the site so that I would answer /your/ questions.

Anyway, it's pretty clear that it's a lie by now.
I'm trying to find out how to send that by mail to consumers union.

Does anyone have a valid complaint mail for consumer's union?