Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 40to1 50to1

On 12/5/2015 2:16 AM, wrote:
As a related thing. I was looking through my junk and came up with a
handful of 10 CC syringes that they sold my wife prescription cream
in. That looks perfect for mixing up a half liter of 50:1 (one squirt)
or one and a half to make 32:1 (really 33.3)

I am thinking that I will find the capacity of my chain saw and weed
eater, do the math and figure out how much to shoot in to mix it right
in the tank. Then I only need to have raw gas, no premix.
I bet the capacity is in metric these days anyway

Could work. I like to mix in a separate container,
so I can shake it for several seconds, and mix the
oil completely. Hope you have the upper body
strength to shake the entire chainsaw. Not sure
I do.

--
..
Christopher Arnold Schwartzenegger. Young