Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Quote From Time Warner For Cable Service

On Fri, 4 Dec 2015 19:07:42 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

When I got home from work, all of the trees were still there, neatly trimmed around the wires.
I like to think I prevented a major change to the tranquil look of my street.

That is fine if you don't mind that "tranquil look" in the dark.

After living here I was amazed at how close they allowed trees to be
up there ... but the lights were out over much of Northern Virginia
from a little no name storm and gas stations were packed with people
filling their generator gas cans. The ones that had gas anyway.
You just have a decision to make. You can clean them out and have
reliable power or have tree lined roads and be Amish several times a
year.