Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Follow-up, Battery Charger....it works

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

Stick is cheaper in Europe. They get a hefty premium for automatics and
for anything larger than a sardine can. In the US, I've never seen
anything other than an automatic rental, but they may exist.

I bet that 90% of the people in the US much under 40 can not drive a stick
unless they have lived on a farm. Very few people have them now and they do
not have them in the drivers ed at school.

North Carolina was talking about doing away with DE in schools. Not sure if
they did or not. Foolish thing if they do. They will save a few bucks and
open the doors for more accidents due to unskiled drivers.