Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default black & decker firestorm power drill

"Don Y" wrote in message

Possible. I think Wahl made the clippers we used to groom the
puppiemonsters.
And, this looked a lot like that!

It wasn't very robust -- flimsy would be a gracious description!
But, very effective for small jobs when you just needed to join
a few items and didn't want to have to "get all set up" with the
soldering station, mask, illuminator, etc.

The Wahl company that made the clippers made the soldering iron I had. They
started out making clippers (saw the first one a few years ago when I
changed barbers) and later made the soldering iron.

I had a soldering gun for the quick jobs if I needed a lot of heat, but for
a quick PC repair the gun was too much of a good thing where the iron was
just right.