Leonard G. Caillouet

Default Sharp XV-370P LCD Projector Bulb?

"C" wrote in message
om...
In the reply just before this, somebody else said the bulb was an
"CLMPF0022DE08" I don't want to make an expensive mistake. Who is
right on this one???

I gave you the distributor and the info that they show for this model. You
should check with Sharp (800-201-3447) or another Sharp authorized
distributor if you want to confirm this info. The DE08 is shown as the lamp
for the xv-370 without the p suffix. The "p" appears to be the canadian
version. Whether there is a diff in the lamps I do not know.

Leonard Caillouet

"Leonard Caillouet" wrote in message

From Tritronics, an Sharp distributor

CLMPF0022DE04 (SHARP) List Price: $263.44 EA not in stock, special

order.

Leonard Caillouet

"C" wrote in message
m...
I am having a hard time finding the part number of this bulb. I have
pulled the socket out but see no bulb number anywhere. Can someone
help me determine the proper bulb to order?

Thanks.